- What to Expect When You’re Expecting – Alex Arlet-Johnson lets us know what to expect when our clowns are expecting.
- Algae for Small Systems – Bob Fenner looks at algae, the good and the bad.
- Spawning Acropora in Captivity – Can it be done? Jamie Craggs asks if we can induce Acropora to spawn in captivity – Part Two.
- Fish Diseases – Part Four – Tristan Lougher tackles MHLLE.
- Fishes in Focus: Anthias of the Pseudanthias Genus – John Clipperton.
- Gorgonians in the Marine Aquarium – James W. Fatherree.
- Is This the Ultimate Fish Collection? – Richard Aspinall meets what must be one of the UK’s best collections of rare marine fish.
And much, much more!