- All the COOL Stuff Comes from the Tropics … or Does It? – Kenneth Wingerter marvels at some of the amazing animals that can be found in cooler seas and offers some thoughts on temperate aquaria.
- Review: the XStream Range from Sicce – Richard Aspinall looks at this range from Sicce.
- Mark Angold’s 750 Litre System – Richard meets Mark Angold to learn more about this great mixed reef.
- On the Two New Species of Giant Clam – Details of two new species of giant clam, with James Fatherree.
- Getting Started Part 3: Water Part 2 – Movement, with Tristan Lougher.
- Clearwater’s Ecosystem – the Reef Aquarium of Gary Wilkinson – John Clipperton visits Gary Wilkinson’s Reef Aquarium.
- Fishes in Focus: Clownfish – John focuses on the clowns. Just don’t mention ‘Nemo’ …
And much, much more!