- Quick Look: Ecotech Marine Vectra M1 Centrifugal Pump – Hobbyist Richard Weatherstone evaluates this attractive, controllable DC pump from Ecotech by taking it out for a spin.
- Fishes in Focus – John Clipperton revisits the charming combtooth blennies of the Ecsenius genus.
- Magic Carpet Ride – Bob Fenner introduces the carpet anemones in a piece that’s literally wall-to-wall with everything you need to know about the captive care of these incredible inverts.
- Meet the Inverts – In this instalment of our regular feature, master US aquarist, Jim Fatherree, turns his attention to the phylum Echinodermata, and we discover what makes these fascinating creatures unique.
- Are You in Control? – It’s the final instalment from veteran UK hobbyist Keith Moyle as he concludes his investigation into the rapidly evolving world of
aquarium control technologies.
- Breaking it Down – Dave Wolfenden literally deconstructs the modern reef aquarium and in the process reveals a myriad of useful tips to make your
reefing life a whole lot easier!
- Anatomy of a Reef – Part 1 of a new series from Richard Aspinall looking at wild reefs, the better to understand reef-keeping.
- Project Atlantik – LED lighting, bio pellets, remote sump, ICP testing… John Clipperton visits Gary Wilkinson’s stunning upgrade to see just what makes this very modern reef system such an obvious success story.
And much, much more!