- Quick Look: Red Sea MAX Nano – John Clipperton assesses this latest offering in Red Sea’s range. So, do good things always come in small packages?
- Sponges – Kenneth Wingerter presents part two of his in-depth look at these often overlooked, yet critically important reef organisms. No, SpongeBob is not included!
- Particulate Diets in the Reef Aquarium Part 1 – ‘Marine snow’ isn’t strictly accurate but we couldn’t resist the festive link… Tristan Lougher samples this veritable blizzard of planktonic organisms and examines their critical roles on the reef.
- Anatomy of a Reef Part 3 – In this third and final part of his series, Richard Aspinall leaves us with some unforgettable reefscapes for your aquascaping inspiration, with a look at shady caves and sandy bottoms.
- Definitive Guide to Protein Skimming – Dave Wolfenden does more than skim the surface with another in-depth guide this issue. By the way, I wouldn’t recommend saying ‘foam fractionator’ with a mouthful of mince pie.
- Spirobranchus: the Christmas Tree Worms – You couldn’t hang a bauble on one, but they are very pretty and decorative all the same! James Fatherree spreads the festive cheer with an introduction to these pertinent polychaetes.
- Making Waves – Veteran UK hobbyist and former tank feature star Keith Moyle investigates the latest in water movement tech and examines how this can be
best applied to the benefit of your display.
- Fishes in Focus – Ahoy fellow fish ‘finatics’! John Clipperton presents part two of his introduction to the iconic Centropyge genus of dwarf angelfishes and this time we get to meet some of the more ‘unusual’ species.
Plus Marine and Product News, Q&A with Dave Wolfenden, and more!