- Close Look Review – The futuristic Maxspect Turbine Duo is the subject of our product focus this issue.
- Enter the Coral Cave – John Clipperton quizzes Blue Planet Aquarium Curator Dave Wolfenden about the attraction’s large fish-only Coral Cave exhibit.
- Close-up on Corals: Trumpets – Those good old corals of the Caulastrea genus get the James Fatherree treatment
- The Digital-Reefer (Part 2) – John Clipperton delivers an update on his modified Red Sea REEFER XXL 625
- Enjoying UK Native Marine Life – Chris Sergeant presents some of the charismatic critters that UK readers might find surprisingly close to home.
- A Journey through Reef-keeping – We head to the USA to meet the stunning aquaria of reef-keeping veteran Mike Paletta.
- Return to the Red Sea – Richard Aspinall takes us on another aquatic adventure and this time reveals the varied habitats of the Red Sea
- Anaerobic Photosynthesis – Ken Wingerter brings us a fascinating and detailed piece on the natural history of a diverse group of prokaryotes, the anaerobic photosynthetic bacteria.
Plus Marine and Product News, Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!