- Close Look Review – Keith Moyle presents his initial impressions of a new salt mix from Quantum. So, is this ‘just any old salt’?
- Fragging: The Cutting Edge – Keith Moyle spreads the love as he shows us how to propagate a wide variety of corals, with all the kit, techniques and tricks to help you build and share your collection – fast.
- Mike’s New Tank – Following on from our look back at veteran US reefer Mike Paletta’s ‘Journey through Reef-keeping’ last issue, we catch up with him again as he starts setting-up a spanking new system.
- Why Bite the Hand that Feeds You? – Kirsty Youngs explores the issues surrounding plastic pollution. Read how YOU can play your part.
- Reef Icons – No.1 – In this new series, John Clipperton pays homage to particularly notable fish species in the hobby… the first in his viewfinder is the stunning Scarlet Hawkfish.
- The Star Corals – James Fatherree continues his long-running Close-up on Corals series with a look at this aggressive and territorial LPS coral that makes for a fascinating showpiece, but demands respect.
- A Reef Unlimited – In this extended, 14 page special, we meet UK hobbyist Bryn Roberts and get acquainted with his stunning in-wall reef replete with huge SPS colonies, Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes.
- Native Invertebrates of the British Isles – Kenneth Wingerter takes a closer look at the unique species that inhabit the shores of British Isles and explores their suitability for captive care.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!