UltraMarine Magazine Issue 80
- Close Look Review – It’s a double-header as first Keith Moyle evaluates a ClariSea SK3000 fleece filter, and then John Clipperton follows-up with an Aquarium Systems L’Aquarium 2.0 tank and cabinet.
- Fish in the Reef: Friend or Foe? – US reefer Mike Paletta talks us through the various pros and cons of keeping reef fish together with other reef organisms. So can you have your fish-cake, and eat it?
- ‘Cesca’s Reef – In our tank feature this issue, the stunning 8-foot reef of South Wales based hobbyist Francesca Palmer is the star.
- Sounds of the Reef -Listen up! Chris Sergeant has his ear to the ground as he delivers a fascinating investigation into the mysterious and often surprising world of underwater sound.
- The Good, the Bad and the Algae – Campbell Robertson is back with a look at the various forms of algae one may encounter at ‘high noon’ in a reef aquarium.
- Marine Life of Mauritius – Richard Aspinall is the man as he takes a dip into the ocean realm of this exclusive Island location to report on the state of it’s aquatic marine ecosystems.
- Live Foods for the Reef – Whether you’re keeping finicky feeders or just fancy giving your reef residents an extra special treat, Kenneth Wingerter is the man with the menu in this tasty piece.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!