Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Taking Better Aquarium Pictures 2 – Post Production: Want to take better aquarium pictures? Here’s how as Danilo Ronchi gets to grips with Lightroom.
- The Bird’s Nest Corals: Species of the Genus Seriatopora. James W. Fatherree provides an overview of the Seriatopora.
- Disease in the Marine Aquarium Part 1. Nothing strikes fear into our hearts more than disease. Tristan Lougher investigates in the first of this two part piece.
- Ocean Visions. Send us your finest tank pics and we’ll publish the best!
- A Guide to Clean-up Crew Part 2. Richard Aspinall finishes his look at our hardest working aquarium inhabitants.
- The Omega 150 Skimmer from Vertex Aquaristik. Richard Aspinall reviews this new skimmer and finds it to his taste.
- Coral Colours. Alf Nilsen looks at how and why corals display such spectacular colours.
- Fishes in Focus: Lionfish of the Pteroinae. John Clipperton takes his regular look at a group of fish, this time the lionfish.
- Firefish and Dartfish – the Perfect Aquarium Fish? Jemal Yehia explores the firefish and dartfish.