Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Amazing Angels – Richard meets Barry Cranwell’s bandit angel and goldflake pair in this beautiful system.
- The Button Corals: Scolymia and Cynarina – The button corals – James Fatherree looks at the colourful world of Scolymia and Cynerina.
- Fish Diseases Part 2: Single Celled Parasites – It’s every aquarists worst nightmare. Tristan Lougher explores the topic of fish diseases and treatments.
- Welcome to the Chop Shop – Tomas Cornwell guides us through the fragging process.
- MACNA – Danilo Ronchi shows us some of the brand new marine equipment from the world’s most important trade fair.
- Ozone Friendly? – As senior aquarist at the Blue Planet Aquarium, David Wolfenden explores the use of ozone in the home aquarium and in his day job.
- Fishes in Focus: Triggerfishes of the Balistidae – In this issue John Clipperton looks at the triggers.
- The Signature Revisited – Richard Aspinall raved about the Signature from TMC. In this review Richard sets up the new 90cm Aquarium