Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Maurizio’s 580 Litre Reef – Danilo Ronchi introduces this mature reef from Bologna, Italy.
- My Minimal Upgrade Part 2 – John Clipperton concludes his upgrade piece and shares some coral colours.
- Fish Diseases Part 3: Single Celled Parasites – Brooklynella and Uronema – Tristan Lougher continues his exploration of fish diseases and treatments.
- Revisiting rattters – Mark Ratcliffe’s New 2000 Litre Reef Tank – As one of the UK’s leading reefers, Mark has surpassed himself with this 2.9 metre tank.
- AQUA 2013 – the new and the notable – Richard Aspinall shares the best of the show.
- Ocean Oddities – Richard Smith shares some of his best photographs of some of the ocean’s strangest inhabitants.
- Fishes in Focus: Butterflyfishes of the Chaetodon Genus – John Clipperton focuses on the Chaetodon genus.
- Review: the AFM Marine PSK-S3.0 Protein Skimmer – Richard Aspinall gets his hands on this new skimmer.