Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Spawning Acropora in Captivity? Can it be done? – Jamie Craggs asks if we can induce Acropora to spawn in captivity.
- The Giant Clam – Tridacna derasa – James W. Fatherree looks at this clam in detail.
- Crustaceans for the Nano Tank – Bob Fenner returns to his ‘small systems’ theme.
- Scott & Vikky’s Juwel 450 – Reefing Dedication at its Best – Richard Aspinall meets a great reef.
- The Red Sea in Your Tank – David Wolfenden explores the Red Sea.
- Fishes in Focus: Damselfishes of the Pomacentridae – John Clipperton focuses on the damsels.
- Skimming – a Simple Guide? – Tomas Cornwell explores just how the marine aquarist’s favourite piece of kit works, and what it does.
- Lighting Reviews – The Sicce AM366 LED Light and the TMC V2iLumenAir 900