Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Biotopes: Five Ideas for Aquaria – Alf J Nilsen explores some interesting themes inspired by the natural world.
- How ‘That Fish Mag’ Started – Chris Hart tells us how ‘that fish mag’ got off the ground.
- Simply Perfect: Shane Fowkes’ 550 Litre SPS System – Richard Aspinall meets Shane Fowkes and finds out how attractive simplicity can be.
- All Round Survivor – Giovanni Revedin’s system has survived a lot and looks like it will continue to thrive.
- Getting Started Part 2: Water – Start-up, salinity, temperature and oxygen with Tristan Lougher.
- Coralline Algae – Purple rocks! Or something to scrape off the glass, you can’t ignore it.
- Fishes in Focus: Fiftieth Issue Special – John Clipperton gets to tell us about his ‘fishy hall of fame’.