Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Quick Look: Vertex Rx-C 6D Calcium Reactor – John Clipperton takes a quick look at this new product.
- Close-up on Corals: The Family Euphyllidae – Bob Fenner kicks-off another new series with an intimate look at the glorious Euphyllidae family, ‘verrucae and all’.
- Tripping the Light Fantastic – Get your sunglasses because this is one euroreef that is certainly going to brighten your day. Danilo Ronchi chats with Italian reef-keeper Massimiliano Ghelfi about his dazzling display.
- A Work in Progress: The Editor’s Reef – On his editorial debut, John Clipperton presents his aquatic credentials, and then puts some proof into the proverbial pudding with a tour of his humble home system.
- Red Sea Reflections – Roving reporter Richard Aspinall relays his observations direct from the reefs of the Red Sea, and introduces some species endemic to the area with a view to recreating your very own captive representation of the region.
- Introduction to Reef-keeping: Stocking Your Aquarium (Part 1) – In this instalment of his ongoing ‘Introduction to Reef-keeping’ series, Tristan Lougher coaches us on how to get a head-start when it comes to selecting and introducing livestock into your aquarium. Ready, Steady… Stock!
- Sweet Pipes: A Plumbing Primer – David Wolfenden gets straight to the point and talks us through the process of plumbing your own system so you won’t have to worry about having a leak in the small hours.