Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Close-up on Corals: The Order Corallimorpharia – Bob Fenner takes a trip into the realm of those magical marine mushrooms and introduces us to an entire order of these fascinating false corals.
- The Feminine Touch – She’s already attracted a large following on YouTube, and we can see why! In this feature, Louise Maggs (aka Miss Saltwater Tank) tells us secrets about her fairy-tale reef system.
- Riches Beyond Measure – Installed and managed by Aquarium Architecture, we’ve been granted exclusive access to this jaw-dropping, massive reef system based in London. If there was ever an ultimate ‘dream’ reef tank, this is it!
- A Tribute to Anthias – Richard Aspinall prostrates himself (not an easy thing to do in SCUBA gear), to the genus Anthias, and presents us with some more fabulous underwater imagery to re your imagination!
- The Smallest Giant Clam: Tridacna crocea – In this issue our featured creature is Tridacna crocea and James Fatherree certainly isn’t a man to ‘clam-up’ on the subject (ba-dum-tsh!)
- Transporting Fishes – Give your fishes the best possible start with David Wolfenden’s short, sharp guide and success is ‘in the bag!’
- Fishes in Focus: Chaetodontoplus Angelfishes – John Clipperton continues to ‘resolve the detail’ and this time it’s the Chaetodontoplus genus of marine angelfishes that come under scrutiny.