Inside this issue of UltraMarine Magazine:
- Close Look: Vertex Aquaristik Omega 200i Protein Skimmer
- Reflections (Part 2): Keith Moyle reverses out of memory lane and on the way points out the key developments that have affected the hobby from the 90s to the present day.
- Definitive Guide to: Ozone and UV: Dave Wolfenden turns his attention to these initially mysterious methods of marine water management
- Anatomy of an Atoll: Richard Aspinall makes us moist with a report from the Maldives in which he details some unique habitats
- Trans-Atlantic Reefing: Mike Paletta highlights the different approaches adopted by European and American hobbyists as he find it’s “different strokes for different folks” on either side of the pond.
- An Enduring Commitment: Flambouyant doesn’t even come close to describing the Harlequin shrimp. Ken Wingerter puts their beauty into words and tells us more about these incredible crustacean
- Maxwell’s SPS Heaven: John Clipperton visits a Bolton-based reef-keeper who has created a stunning collection of designer SPS corals in truly inspirational display.
- Hammer Time: James Fatherree focuses on two species of a well known and commonly available Euphyllid coral in this article with a raft of useful tips and observations for their successful care in captivity.
Plus Marine and Product News, Q&A with Dave Wolfenden, and more!