- Close Look – Product Review – Neptune Systems COR-20
- Interzoo 2018 Show Report – Read our special 12 page report for a preview of the hottest new marine products heading your way in the coming months.
- Mike’s Guide to Fragging – Mike Paletta charts the evolution of coral fragmentation as a method for stocking a new reef aquarium and shares some hard-won advice and guidance.
- Fishes in Focus – John Clipperton concludes this short series with a look at some more ‘functional’ fish species who’s specialist habits can be put to good use to help keep your reef in tip-top condition.
- Stichodactyla: Carpet Anemones – James Fatherree’s rolls-out a feature this issue that is wall-to-wall with fascinating facts and useful tips for keeping these desirable yet demanding denizens of the deep.
- Definitive Guide: Fish Only Systems – Dave Wolfenden takes us through the latest thinking when it comes to keeping fish species that are decidedly risky when it comes to cohabition.
- Shipwrecks – Richard Aspinall is Dive Guide and History Teacher in one as we explore the myriad of unique habitats formed when human constructions are committed to the watery realm.
- Hydrodynamic Superstars – Kenneth Wingerter takes an in-depth look at the fascinating physiology of the Echinoderms and explains what makes these bizarre creatures sensitive and sometimes susceptible to damage.
Plus Marine and Product News, Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!