- Close Look Review – Keith Moyle presents his initial impressions of a new salt mix from Quantum.
- Fragging: The Cutting Edge – Keith Moyle spreads the love as he shows us how to propagate a wide variety of corals.
- Mike’s New Tank – Veteran US reefer Mike Paletta starts setting-up a spanking new system.
- Why Bite the Hand that Feeds You? – Kirsty Youngs explores the issues surrounding plastic pollution.
- Reef Icons – No.1 – John Clipperton pays homage to particularly notable fish species in the hobby.
- The Star Corals – James Fatherree looks at this aggressive and territorial LPS coral that makes for a fascinating showpiece.
- A Reef Unlimited – We meet UK hobbyist Bryn Roberts and get acquainted with his stunning in-wall reef.
- Native Invertebrates of the British Isles – Kenneth Wingerter takes a closer look at the unique species that inhabit the shores of British Isles.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!