- Marine Aquarium Conference of Europe – UK hobbyist Lisa Page brings us a show report from new event, MACE.
- Close Look Review – We sample the delights of Bavarian coral farm and online frag seller EuroCorals, and ask the question, are these corals really as stunning as they look?
- Reef Icons – No.2 – Continuing his new series John Clipperton pays homage to some of the most popular and enduring reef fish species.
- Mysterious Coral Deaths – Mike Paletta offers solace and suggestions to raise your success rate.
- Exploring La Maddalena Archipelago – Richard Aspinall has been on yet another holiday, this time to sample the delights of a stunning Sardinian sanctuary.
- Keeping Up Appearances – Keith Moyle thinks outside the box and walks us through tips and techniques to keep your system sparkling on the dry side.
- Close-up on Corals – There’s nothing to get offended about when James Fatherree says he’s giving you a ‘velvet finger’… he’s talking about Montipora digitata of course!
- Stomatopod Supersense – Chris Sergeant goes eye-to-eye with the alien-like mantis shrimps to investigate the latest discoveries in relation to their amazing visual capabilities.
- The Hungry Traveller – Kenneth Wingerter introduces us to the Sargassum Angler and its weedy, floating kingdom.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!