- Close Look Review – We first noticed it way back at Interzoo… now it’s time stop the ‘torqing’ and give it a whirl in a real world reef system. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Nyos Torq reactor.
- Gone Without a Trace – Kenneth Wingerter grapples with the measurement and control of those enigmatic trace elements as we visit one of the final frontiers in reef-keeping.
- Reef Icons – No.3 – John Clipperton turns his lens onto another stunning, iconic species and this time it’s the turn of the Mandarin Dragonet to show-off it’s amazing technicolor dreamcoat.
- A Journey through Reefing (pt 3) – Picking up where we left him back in October last year, we catch-up with US reefer Mike Paletta to see how his whopping new system is coming along
- Immaculate Conception – In this special extended feature, John Clipperton visits UK reefing veteran Pete Parry for an in-depth tour of his incredible new SPS dominated system.
- Food For Thought – Keith Moyle serves up a mixed platter of information and advice to help ensure that your reef residents get the best diet possible. Wafer thin mints are not included
- Giant Clams: On Species and Hybrids – There’s no one better to talk us through recent developments in the field of clam classification and identification than James Fatherree.
- Salt and Spice – Chris Sergeant samples Caribbean life both above and below the waves as he takes us on a journey through the varied habitats of the ‘spice isle’, Grenada.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!