- Close Look: Triton N-Doc ICP – In this issue’s Close Look review we unbox and real world test the new P4 Pro and P1 dosing pumps from D-D H2Ocean
- Digital -Reefer Update – No. 3 – John Clipperton delivers a third update on his Red Sea REEFER 625XXL as it approaches the 2 year old mark.
- Reef-keeping Burn Out – Mike Paletta confronts a problem that has the potential to confound even the most conscientious reef-keeper; what happens when the hobby looses it’s allure
- Gone Fishin’ – Chris Sergeant investigates the enigmatic and outlandish frogfishes both in the wild and in captivity.
- When in Rome… – Danilo Ronchi visits the stunning reef aquarium of Italian hobbyist Carlo Mondaini and gives us the low-down on this unusual and eye-popping system.
- Close-up on Corals: Hydnophora – James Fatherree explores the horn corals of the Hydnophora genus and explains what makes these unusual SPS corals worthy of consideration.
- Good Golly, Miss Molly – Kenneth Wingerter ventures into brackish waters to investigate the subject behind something of a revival in recent reef-keeping.
- Tropical versus Temperate – Campbell Robertson compares the dazzling tones of the tropical reef to the more subtle hues of temperate climes.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!