- AQUA 2019 Show Report – Mid-October saw reef trade representatives assemble in Telford, UK. As ever, we were there to sort the wheat from the chaff with our definitive 12 page special report.
- Feed the Reef – Mike Paletta guides us through the sometimes inexact science of providing a healthy diet for your reef residents.
- Mucky Secrets – Chris Sergeant gets down and dirty with a variety of strange sea life as he takes us on a fascinating adventure into a truly bizarre ecosystem.
- Clowns of the Clean-up Crew – Campbell Robertson introduces a somewhat motley crew of mischievous misfits that make for some of the most entertaining and useful of reef critters.
- Reef Lighting: Too Much, or Too Little? – James Fatherree relates his extensive experience and results of real word testing to show that not all reef organisms need massive amounts of light to thrive.
- Meet the Featherdusters – Bob Fenner helps us brush up on our understanding of these unique reef organisms with this complete pictorial guide to the family.
- Reef Icons – No. 6 – John Clipperton present another intimate portrait of a reef fish species that ticks all the boxes for captive suitability, and is not just the preserve of the rare fish collector.
- Making the Introductions – Keith Moyle updates us on the latest acclimatisation techniques so you can give those precious new additions to your reef the very best possible start.
Plus Marine and Product News, plus Q&A with Dave Wolfenden!