- Reef Icons – No. 7 – John Clipperton pays homage to another iconic reef fish species that deserves a special place in the hobby Hall of Fame.
- Close Look Reviews – Under the microscope this issue we have the Sicce XStream SDC propeller pump, and TMC Eco Rock.
- Organised Chaos – Mike Paletta gives us his take on tackling those routine maintenance chores and suggest some expert tips and tricks to stay on top of your reef.
- One Sweet Reefer – Ian Cosford shares his wonderful Red Sea Reefer 170 and gives us a healthy dose of coral eye candy into the bargain.
- Masters of Mimicry – Chris Sergeant uncovers a host of marine misfits hiding in plain sight as he investigates this fascinating aspect of reef behaviour which you can witness in your own reef.
- Natural Inspiration – Keith Moyle poses the question ‘how close to nature is your reef?’, with a view to getting those creative juices flowing for the benefit of not only yourself, but also your reef residents.
- Marine Life of the Maldives – PtII – Richard Aspinall concludes his eye-popping underwater safari with comments on a host of interesting reef habitats and residents.
- Close up on Corals: Pocillopora – James Fatherree takes an in-depth look at this interesting SPS species which isn’t only aesthetically appealing, but can also be one of the easier species to keep.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!