In this issue:
- Reef Icons – No. 16 – This issue we dedicate our regular feature to not just a single species, but an entire genus of iconic reef fishes. Sit back and feel toasty with the Firefishes of the Nemateleotris genus.
- Close Look Reviews – We’ve got a double-header of reviews this issue, rom the cutting-edge Xepta autoBalance automated dosing system, to something a little more ‘old school’ in a new book.
- Incrementalism – Mike Paletta shares more thoughts from his extensive experience in reef-keeping and this time it’s a case of “less is more”.
- All Good Things… – John Clipperton decides it’s time to downsize and reluctantly dismantles the UM test tank, for now at least.
- Navigating Nutrients – Campbell Robertson finds himself in murky waters as he confronts a nasty nitrate issue in his home reef aquarium.
- Close up on Corals: Montipora – James Fatherree lays out the foundations for the successful care of these well-known, yet slightly under-rated reef building corals.
- The Name Game – What’s in a name? Well, Chris Sergeant discovers that there’s much more than one may expect when it comes to marine species monikers.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!