In this issue! –
- Reef Icons – No. 18 – As the star of Netflix’s “Puff: Wonders of the Sea”, the Valentini Puffer stands to become the World’s latest “must-have” superstar pet. Has the “cute factor” been inflated?
- Close Look: Shop Review – We’ve been on the road again, and this time Accrington in Lancashire was our destination as we sought out the legendary and mysterious Kraken Corals.
- Understanding Flow – Mike Paletta draws on his vast knowledge and experience to share thoughts, direct observations and “current” (pun intended) thinking on all aspects of water movement.
- A Stress Free Reef – This article by Campbell Robertson won’t have you spreading the Yoga mat, but rather looks at how to harmonise any fishy business going on inside your reef.
- Close-up on Corals – Part 1 – In the first of this 3-part special series, John Clipperton turns the spotlight onto the diverse and revered corals of the Acropora genus.
- Hobby For Life – Part 1 – Keith Moyle takes us on a personal journey, back to a perhaps, simpler time when reef-keeping was very different.
- The Wilds of Wembury – We escape the grey murk of Winter with Chris Sergeant as he recounts sunny days exploring a surprisingly rich UK habitat replete with a most colourful cast of characters!