- Glimpses of the Wonderful: Richard Aspinall meets Jamie Craggs, Curator of the Horniman Museum and Gardens Aquarium, and gets a “glimpse of the wonderful”
- 1000 Litres of Reefing Perfection: Richard meets Mark Ratcliffe and enjoys corals at their very best, in Mark’s cutting-edge system
- An Introduction to Seahorses: Louise Hines introduces us to her obsession – the magical and mythical seahorse. There may be surprises here!
- Fishes in Focus: Jawfishes of the Opistognathus Genus. John Clipperton focuses on these “oddball excavators”
- Calcium, Carbonate and Supersaturation: Tristan Lougher discusses the potential advantages of pushing levels of dissolved compounds to their limits
- Coral Beauty: From the USA, David Bui shares his experiences of reefkeeping from an early age and shows us around his “piece of the ocean”
- Razor Thin: Richard Aspinall reviews the latest offering from Maxspect – the R420r LED System
And much much more!