- Reef Icons – No. 9 – John Clipperton turns the spotlight onto another iconic reef species that deserves the love… this time it’s the turn of the stunning Orchid Dottyback.
- Close Look Reviews – we unbox and install one of EcoTech’s new 5th generation Radion LED lights – the XR15 ‘Blue’. Next up, it’s a top-end algae reactor from US specialists Pax Bellum
- It’s Always Something – Mike Paletta shares a selection of the sometimes frustrating issues that can blind-side even the most experienced reef-keeper.
- Water Chemistry – Laid Bare – If your alkalinity is awry and your nutrients are being naughty, Keith Moyle is your saviour with this accessible overview of the key reef tank parameters.
- A Walk on the Wild Side – Our showcase reef aquarium in this issue is that of UK hobbyist Tristan Wilday. Sit back and enjoy as we learn all about this stunning slice of ocean.
- Underwater Senses – Part 1 – Richard Aspinall calls on his underwater experience to dive into the complex world of eyesight and vision in fishes.
- Establishing a Clownfish/Anemone Partnership – Campbell Robertson has a host of tips for happy home-making with helpful hints to persuade stubborn clownfishes to ‘take to those tentacles’.
- Project: Digital-Reefer (part 4) – John Clipperton delivers an update of the UltraMarine studio tank as it approaches 3 years old.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!