- Reef Icons – No. 15 – It’s not a fish for the faint-hearted nor passable as completely“reef-safe”, but we still can’t help hankering after the Harlequin Tuskfish.
- Close Look Review – In this issue, we break with tradition to visit an exciting new reef shop in the North West UK.
- Mike’s Home Brew – With a view to ensuring your corals “get their greens”, Mike Paletta relates his experiments, experiences and results in the home culture of various planktonic foods.
- Pride of Caldas da Rainha – We get acquainted with the picture perfect aquarium of Portuguese reefer André Lavareda
- Read All About It! – Campbell Robertson reminds us that printed media still has a place in modern reefing (hear, hear!)
- Reef Automation – Keith Moyle turns tech guru as we journey into the fast moving and rapidly growing market in handy hardware.
- In Search of Angels – Chris Sergeant goes on a crusade for the Holy Grail of Elasmobranchs, the Angelshark. But will his quest be all for nought?
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!