In this issue! –
- Reef Icons – No. 19 – If there were ever a group of fishes tailor-made for those smaller reef systems, the pygmy gobies of the Trimma genus should surely top the list.
- Close Look Reviews – We’re on the road again and this time Advanced Aquarium Consultancy (AAC) Ltd is our destination. PLUS Richard Baker finds corals galore in an interesting new identification guide.
- Limiting Factors – Veteran US reefer Mike Paletta gets a “yes from us” as he pushes the limits to find out exactly what are the X-factors when it comes to maximising coral health, growth and colouration.
- Capital Reef – In this special extended feature, UK hobby legend David Saxby invites John Clipperton into his luxurious London home to share what is surely one of the most amazing private reef systems in the World today.
- Close-up on Corals – Part 2 – John Clipperton continues his analysis of the iconic Acropora genus and, having looked at individual species and lighting last time, we now tackle the two tricky topics of water movement and water quality.
- Hobby For Life – Part 2 – Keith Moyle’s journey through the hobby continues as he reflects on the evolution of reef-keeping from undergravel filtration to ultra low nutrients and wonders, what does the future hold?
- Pure Shores – Is your reef in need of some “Vitamin Sea”? Richard Baker dons his galoshes and weighs up the practicalities of using natural seawater in a tropical reef aquarium.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!