- Fishes in Focus: Hoplolatilus genus – You couldn’t decorate your bathroom wall with them, but they are interesting all the same. John Clipperton introduces the elusive and alluring tilefishes of the Hoplolatilus genus..
- Meet the Inverts – The iconic bubble-tip anemone Entacmaea quadricolor is our subject this issue, as Jim Fatherree continues our regular feature examining various spinally-challenged organisms.
- Close-up on Corals – The Stoloniferan suborder of soft corals star in this issue’s instalment of veteran US aquarist Bob Fenner’s informative series.
- Reverse Osmosis – Feel a flush of excitement as Dave Wolfenden distils the key facts to help you streamline your water production operations.
- Reef Bolognese – Our Italian correspondent, Danilo Ronchi, brings us another impressive Euro-reef to stir your creative juices, this time from Bologna-based hobbyist, Giuseppe Baldi.
- Stocking Your Aquarium (Part 2) – Picking-up from his last instalment in Issue 55, Tristan Lougher completes his ‘Introduction to Reef-keeping’ series which aims to guide you through the sometimes tricky process of stocking your reef aquarium.
- Lionfishes – Rich Aspinall continues his mission to ‘boldly go where no ex-UltraMarine editor has gone before’, and this time he finds himself in the front-line of a war against venomous alien invaders.
And much, much more!