- Reef Icons – No. 29 – If you are searching for that “swish fish” for the festive season, we have the perfect present in the form of the gorgeous, flamboyant flasher wrasses of the Paracheilinus genus
- Shop Visit – It’s been far too long since we last visited Advanced Aquarium Consultancy in Essex, but their recent 16th birthday celebration provided the perfect excuse to hit the road and crash the party!
- Escape To Christmas Island – Join John Clipperton as he escapes the wintry weather to embark on a vicarious voyage to a stunning tropical destination, replete with diverse marine life, endemic species, and a host of “Holy Grail” hybrids.
- Putting It Bluntly – Our issue takes a twist as new contributor Tim Smith tackles some slippery subjects and takes us on a trip into the shadowy realm of the blunt-tooth morays, who’s initially fierce facade may be deceiving.
- Loco-Motion – No, Chris Sergeant hasn’t been on the Christmas punch… instead he’s brought us an intriguing examination the sometimes mysterious methods by which reef fish traverse their watery world.
- Lanthanum Chloride – Campbell Robertson separates friend from foe, and guides us through the use of a potentially problematic potion that can easily end up killing rather than curing if not used with care.
- Salty Solutions – For hobbyists new and old, Keith Moyle has the “white stuff” to tackle a topic that is fundamental to every reef aquarium… the saltwater that forms the very lifeblood of our captive oceans.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!