- Reef Icons – No. 8 – John Clipperton highlights another iconic reef fish species that deserves a second look… the Green Chromis.
- Close Look Reviews – In this issue, we unbox and install both the ReefOCTO Varios return pump and an Ultra Reef Borei UKB-120 skimmer.
- Reflecting on the Lockdown – Mike Paletta shares his musings on living with a reef under lockdown and suggests strategies to turn adversity to advantage.
- Going on Record – Campbell Robertson puts pen to paper as he investigates a variety of methods for noting and analysing your key reef stats.
- The Odd Couple – Kenneth Wingerter takes a detailed look at a unusual and fascinating alliance between shrimp and goby.
- Just for the Fishes – UK hobbyist John Allder presents his 7 foot system that has been strictly reserved for fish only, and wow are there some nice specimens in there!
- Chasing the Rainbow – Keith Moyle simplifies the sometimes overwhelming world of coral colouration with this handy guide on how to achieve perfect pigmentation.
- The Red Sea Clam – If there’s a man who knows his clams it’s James Fatherree. In this feature, the unusual and enigmatic squamosina clam is the subject.
- Life in the Shadow of the Pitons – Chris Sergeant takes us on an inspirational aquatic safari beneath the waves of stunning St Lucia in the eastern Caribbean sea.
Plus Marine and Product News. and much more!